Sunday, December 1, 2013

make me bleed

give me your stabbing glare.
don’t stop until it is dead.
make it your madness.
give me every inch.
cut away the tender parts.
make me bleed.

show me you fucking them.
let me see the snarl.
the curling lip when you come.
the look they hold when they have your climax.
touch yourself for me.
make it personal.
give me your hate, your touch, your burning stare.
it’s all I need.
it’s what I deserve.

your touch is cold as a grave.
the way you distance yourself makes me fetal.
show me your hands.
the way they look when you do it for them.
the passion when you fuck.
the sour smell of ripe fruit on fatal fingertips.

a tired glance.
the sweat on your lip.
the dance you do for them.
the look of panic when you think of me.

is it good enough for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment