Thursday, December 12, 2013

give to receive

Our clothes piled
along the floor
like leaves fluttering in the wind,
tossed away without need.
I lowered myself down
and she lifted her legs
and I gathered her sweetness
between my lips.
Entering her deeply,
I fluttered along the folds
and spread her gently
with my tongue.
Her breath came in gusts,
working its way through
the tension
as she gave herself to me.
I kept kissing her,
nursing along her thighs
and ascending to the heat
once again,
boldly lapping
as her hips
rose and descended.
With the tiniest moan,
she exhaled,
and a shiver
trailed along her body
and swept me up
between her legs.
I could feel her relax again
and I nibbled my way across
her stomach and back down
into her sex.
She jerked and cried out as
I lingered there,
not wanting to let it
recede.
I let my hands feel her,
take her in
and brush
the full extent
of her body.
I played
at the smooth intersections
of lust and held
tight as she released again.
She let out
a quivering sound,
an inaudible whimper
between the movements
of her hips.
She ran her fingers
through my hair
and pulled me in
as her feet grazed my back,
tightening on my neck
and pinning me there
until she came.

No comments:

Post a Comment