Monday, December 2, 2013

grudge

it was the angriest I had ever been.
the blood steamed inside me.
a daisy chain of bad thoughts,
one connecting to the next, boiling up
until I felt
the tingle
the tingle
right before the eyes ignite.
and she gave me her look, the
special one where her eyes turn to
milky saucers and she asks if I can
ever forgive her.
I used to have a list of forgiveness,
but I lost count, and threw the
book
away.
when we had those arguments, the only
thing that brought us down was fucking.
we’d label it:
‘one for the road’
‘one for old time’s sake’
like we were never going to do it again.
my mind eased, softened,
and the blood left,
went somewhere else.
I pulled it out
and tore at her panties,
ripping the lace, and threw her down on
the floor
and I fucked her
and
fucked her
and
fucked her
until she cried that she couldn’t take
it anymore.
then I pulled it out and slammed it in her
pussy
and fucked her
and fucked her
and fucked her
until she started to pant,
and I refused to give her anymore.
“what’s the matter with
you?”
“I’m not giving it all to
you,” I said between breaths.
“you 
bastard!”
“yeah.”

No comments:

Post a Comment