Sunday, December 1, 2013

hallow

every inch of you is cursing me -
from your cunt to your needing hands.
press your finger in the wound.
let it dip deeper.
force me to like it.
give me your thrusting death.
open up
the scar.
and I’ll cough out my lust for you –
one last time

is it what you intended?
when you came to me.
when you came to so many others.
when you fuck away what I care.

your smile is sickness
only the beginning of disease.
it rapes away what little I had.
gives me hope,
lets me die slowly.

you’re my special monster.
you know just where my fears hide.
I gave you too much.
you took those moments with you
when you left
I screamed
but now my voice is ashen and discharged.
solitary is the life you gave me.
I could never open too far
for fear of letting you in
for showing you the place I bleed.
it took everything not to
hurting you is something
I never wanted.
please give back what you took
you can’t use it anyway.
it’s something I need to live.
I can’t breathe without it.

I know your mouth so well.
every corner within where you can hide.
you only show me the things I can handle
everything else you keep from me.
you bless me with care.
don’t frighten the child.
keep him locked up tight.
keep him away from harm.
show him your anger
and let him swim in your desire.
he is nothing without you.
he is weakness
and his soul has nowhere to go if you leave.
wrap up the boy in blankets
made of your past.
nurture him and keep him always.
for he is sick
and is made for suffering.
give him the things God cannot.

No comments:

Post a Comment