Tuesday, January 14, 2014

everyone needs pants

there is this guy I see around work every
day.
his hair is shabby, but
his beard changes every once in a while.

his white shirt from two months ago is
stained brown like an old piece of
parchment,
burnt at the edges by sweat and sun.

his pants are loose from the street and he is going gray.

it never gets very cold in California, but we
have nights
when it drops down to forty degrees
or less.

it was morning
and I saw him walking
and I 
pulled over and took an
old jacket
that I keep 
for emergencies.
I handed it to him and smiled. "keep warm," I said.

"WHAT'S FOR THE COCK?" he shouted.
I replied, "I suppose it could be for the
cock.
I don't care, man.
it's yours."

"BALLS AND JESUS CUM STAINS FUCK PANTS!"

"you're welcome," I said, "and I'll see what I can do about the pants."

"KNOB JOCKEY!"

"brother, you have a good day too," I answered.

I felt good about myself and what I

had done. now I had some pants to look for.

No comments:

Post a Comment