Sunday, February 2, 2014

this, for you, i give

when the sun
comes

dripping over
turquoise

sky

you are illuminated.

this,
my solitude
i hold
in steady
hands.

my precious
healer
of unfurling
hearts,
you are as
luminous
as honey
from
the stains
that bind
me.

i hold out
my hand for
a single
touch
when i
die the
unsteady
death
so i may
lay eyes
upon
the sun
that blinds
me
in this
time
of
guilty
need.

heal the
hurt
that forms
about
the wounds
and tend to
my gentle
pains.

all of me,
i give to you.

you can take
as much
as you want
and leave
nothing
to sort
when
i cry
the flame
of misfortune
that bends
from
encrusted
eyes.

how i call
upon you
in this time
of lurid
misery
to rid
me
my soul
which
parts
in the
center
where
the hurt
fails me.

a tiny kiss
where i
bleed
most
in this
wounded,
swollen
heart.

a single
kiss
to mend
the ripped
skin
that swells
with
your lips.

i can't say.

i stay still
and mute
here
for you.

the
words
escape
me
in this
makebelieve

tongue taken
and ripped
like sin.

i am nothing
more than silence.

i am a still,
silenced wind.

O' my
benevolent
stranger,
kill this
hunger
away
as you
have
done
so
many
times
before.

my tainted blood-
my horror show
syndicated.

my tainted blood-
my fear and
failure.

my dark
world
enveloping
the sun.

this,
for you,
i give.

No comments:

Post a Comment