Sunday, February 2, 2014

one more

what
a
wonderful
ride.
such
a
strange
path
in the
heart
of it.

i can almost feel
the touch
when i
was
there.

i can almost smell
the wild in
their eyes,
the tremble
on their lips.

what a strange way
it has turned
in the
heart
of it.

the simple
side
so long ago
and where
you find
yourself
now that
it has
passed.

to fail
and
fall.

to live
and
breathe
it in

one
gasp
at a
time.

cradle
me,
this
time
of
innocence.

linger longer
in these bones.

play
a little
more
inside.

give me
your
wicked
rest
and let
it all
fall
away
in the
dust
of
f
l
a
m
e.

i will
hold
you
here
forever
if that
is what
it takes.

just for
a little
longer

with you.

some
dreams
never
come
true.

some
dreams
never
die.

some
dreams
gather
dust
in the
archive
of
lost
souls.

some
dreams
are to
be forever
held in the
flower of
your heart
where
time stands
still
over
needless
rivers
of
rock
and
bone.

if i loved
you,
would you
remember
my face
?

if i loved
you,
would you
love me
too
?

such a
strange
way to
go
in this,
my
journey
of jilted
stains.

there is
a part
of me
that
was lost.
all of the
pain
is unreal.
but i still
love the
way
you look
at me.

i could
hold you
here
like this
forever
if that
is what
it takes.

as fast
as it
felt,
we were
never
really
moving
at all.

were
we
?

i want
to drink
the taste
of you.

i want
to lick
the smell
of you.

you were
everything
to me
and i can
hardly
speak
your
name.

you are
the only
thing
i
remember
and my
memories
lie.

but i
loved
the way
you
looked
at
me.

and if
you were
still
here,
i
would
hold you
forever
even though
i
can't
remember
your
face.

what a
strange
way
it has
turned.

in the heart
of it,
it burns,
but maybe
i'll
remember
your soul
when the
motion
stops
and the
ride has
come
to an
end.

No comments:

Post a Comment