Saturday, February 22, 2014

drip from me

beat this meat from me,
my darkest friend.
help me pretend
this wasn't meant for me.

beat through the lesions
that grow at my sides
and take the pride
for I've lied
to myself again

about the sin
committed me
upon the winds
that smear the skin
across the bones-
silent sails
torn across my mast
falling fast
into the rage
that descends
into blood waters.

drip from me.

my darkest friend,
give me your fist
so I may not wonder
of my place
in all of this.

grant me
my weary sleep
in the deep
of penetrated souls
so I may never grow
butchered
by the hands that
save me.

and I'll love you until
the end of time
if you wipe away the grime
that has collected
here on my cunting heart.

a farce,
this wicked wind
that rips the
last of me away

drip from me

my dearest friend
so I may see the evils
once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment