Saturday, February 22, 2014

smear of red in the daylight

when it rapes the soul
in and out
a dull knife

in and out

as far as it will go
and back again
for another turn

the rust is course
and blends with
the blood

in

to the hilt

out

to the tip

the murder is a fantasy
bludgeoning gore
and your only true friend
is imaginary

it brings a smile to your spine
that tingles every time
you set your sights
on something real
just to feel
a little more
than yesterday

a brightness that shines
a candle no longer lit
the bonds bound to bind
and the smell of shit
on the curve of your lip

take it all away
with you
when you go

tell me if you happen
to know
the mysteries
that strap us here
fucked by fear
and daisies

send me a message
from the other side
where you hide,
a simple passage
that will tell me
you're all right
once you've died

and I'll do the
same for you
if I do
first

and that will be
our pact
to let the
other know
where we go
when the end
begins again

raping,
stabbing motions

in and out
over rust flavored
scars,
an orange hue in the daylight
to signal our plight
to the other
when we're gone

maybe you can haunt me too
I would do the same for you
if you only knew
the feelings
I hold for you
you'd do this for me
as I have done this
for you

No comments:

Post a Comment