Wednesday, April 16, 2014

such sweet slumber has chosen me

touch you
your face
rising
again

touch you
your heart
smiling
on
me

love you
breaking you
again
for
me

desperation
in my
love
for you

control me
between
the muscle
where
the pain
lives

push me up against wire
cut me
feeling you
believe me
all or nothing

take what you want from me
leave my nothing intact
skin me
one more time

give away yourself
for me
coming for you
give away everything
and take me inside

crush this into gold
what you believe
finally
falling

touch you
your face
shouting
screaming
at me
until your
voice
is nothing
but a whisper
of raw meat

touch you
your heart
seething
somehow
burning
still
in this cold
of me

trust me
heal me
from this
give me
your
everything
and i'll
wake up
screaming
all over again

where is this?
your face
smiling
who is this?
your face
laughing
why am i?
your face
ripping
the sudden
death of
living

i hear you
crying
touch you
bleeding
inside you
nothing
is moving
without you
i am
only
silence

go on
screaming

go on

go on
hurting

go on

my mouthful of
gasoline
your fistful of
fire

stomp me
i'm weak

your face
i'm touching
all for you
i'm burning
not what i've chosen
for my hell

wake me up
before you
eat the last of me



No comments:

Post a Comment