Saturday, April 12, 2014

integral

you are the simple conspiracy
of myself,
of my trial,
of my need.

what little we have,
they haven't taken yet.

it
is
our
truth,
our
lust.

you are the passion
which grips me,
the font of my will,
the essence of my care.

you
will
live
forever
through
me.

our time is never ending,
never wavering,
a pyre for the flames
of congruity,
for the tender licking tongue,
and we are whole.

taste
the
poison
of
our
flesh.

together, this is our triumph,
our infinite laughter,
our crucifix adorned hill,
glowing with quaking sun
in silhouette.

touch
the
venom
of
our
will.

inside of you, I am exposed,
a creature of tingling skin
and bruised bone, and how I
love our nakedness together.

pray
for
us,
your
heathens
in
love.

and the darkness is brighter
with you beside me,
in this time of troubling trial.

pray
we
don't
come
for
you.

pray
we
are
together
always.

pray
to
empty
silence.

pray
of
this
to
yourself

for we are unstoppable
when we scream,
we are the juggernaut
of the sins you have done
unto us.

we are temptation,
the provocation of pain,
and we are whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment