Sunday, March 16, 2014

so says the sins of our flesh

your subtle breath
takes me in.

the trembling skin
of you
sparks life
in this blood
of mine.

as i enter you
as you welcome me
as we turn
within
ourselves.

this blending wine,
a pool from our chests
growing,
growing
inside
where the dark drowns light.
hallow ground
of our bodies
of our blood
in this, the whole of you
accepting
the whole of me.
a funeral of temptation
through engorged breath.
the lightest touch
as you part
and lick at the essence of me
as my lips
kiss your eyes.
and we're floating away
entangled
through the deep
of this
as one.

the subtle
breath speaks
a million years
of wind and
trailing trees
from the licorice breeze
of a heart
swimming in
the air
of fan swept hair
about your mouth
as we arch in
something
stronger than
an undying love
sprinkled in sweet.

drifting away
with you.

goddamn me.

No comments:

Post a Comment