Thursday, February 26, 2015

she's always

the cold
is so sudden.
the rain is
coming through
the open
door.
the sudden cold.
her ey
es are black.
the wind rips aw
ay. the sky is dark.
the clouds cast.
her shadow is a frame
along the hallway
but she is
not
there.
i hear
her death
like dry twigs
crushed.
i smell her breath
like
angel whispers
through refuse.
she is there
at the door.
her fingers thread through
the cut
on her arm.
the blo
od is
ink.
her fingers are gray.
she crackles when she speaks.
she never s
peaks.
lightning rapes her silhouette.
dark
ey
es
look through me and past
my
         soul
into what i'
ve never been.
her fingers lace
through the wound
on her arm.
fingers pull at her tongue
from inside her mouth.
she never s
peaks.
she is nowhere now
and never was.
                 she taps
                                  my name
                                                     on the glass
                 in blood.
in blood
                          in blood.
          in her blood
or mine.
                      in my blood.
  i see tired faces in the dark.
i see torn skin.
            i see.
            i'm alone,
but she'
s
laughing to me.
    i hear her laughing
inside
        of
          me.
inside of me. inside of me. in my blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment