Sunday, July 13, 2014

dead gods

"I am flame and furnace,
burning the innocence from
the broken tides."

"I am hate and Hell,
the gnashing of teeth,
the fear of gods."

"I steep the blood in
vats of murdered sheep
so they may whisper my
name in death."

"I am the skin
torn from dismal faces
screaming the names of angels
as they wretch forth the crimes
of eons past."

"I am the savior of the weak,
blistered and burnt upon the spit
as their drippings ignite in the flames
and their tongues melt from pink
puckering lips of wanton decay."

"I am the bringer of forever death
as you are reborn in the light
only to perish in the multitude
of darkness behind my eyes."

"I am the seed of everlasting life
torn free from the plunders of divinity
where life has never gasped before."

"I am the scourge of Legion,
the dripping hand of fate,
the Messiah of the lost
as they tremble by my name."

"I am the killer of gods
and by my tears
all shall weep
in painful joy."

No comments:

Post a Comment